David Gonella has lived, worked and played in Salmon Arm since moving here to start a family in 2006. He was drawn here by the amazing community and beautiful scenery. David quickly became involved in the fabric of Salmon Arm through his years of work at the ROOTSandBLUES Festival where he is currently the Executive Director. David offers extensive experience working with all levels of government, resource management, HR, and budget management. As a city council member, he will put these skills to work for the city he raises his family in and is so proud to call home.
- Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Chamber of Commerce
- Community Heritage Commission
- Salmon Arm Museum/Heritage Association Advisory
- Shuswap Community Futures
- Deputy Mayor - April 1, 2024 to June 30, 2024
- Deputy Mayor - January 1, 2026 to March 31, 2026