Home Owner Grant

All home owner grant applications are to be submitted directly to the Province of BC.  The City of Salmon Arm no longeraccepts home owner grant applications.  For more information about the application process, please visit:
www.gov.bc.ca/homeownergrant or phone 1.888.355.2700.

Home owners wanting in-person assistance can to go any ServiceBC Office.


To avoid penalties, owners are required to apply annually for the home owner grant prior to the property tax due date. The home owner grant is a form of payment and is subject to the property tax due date. Submit the grant even if you are not making a payment at that time, or your mortgage company pays your property taxes on your behalf.