Click to Home
Go To Search
City of Salmon Arm
Box 40
500 2 Ave. NE
Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4N2
Ph: 250.803.4000
Fx: 250.803.4041
Hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm

Engineering - Sanitary Sewer System

Show All Answers

1. Where does my sewer effluent go to?
2. What should I do if my sanitary service line is plugged?
3. What are inspection chambers?
4. What should I do about manholes within my property?
5. What do I do if the City of Salmon Arm was flushing sanitary mainlines near my house and I now have water around my toilet?