Click to Home
Go To Search
City of Salmon Arm
Box 40
500 2 Ave. NE
Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4N2
Ph: 250.803.4000
Fx: 250.803.4041
Hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm

Development Services - Subdivision

Show All Answers

1. Can I find out if my property is subdividable without making a subdivision application to the city?
2. How do I find out if there is an easement or right of way on my property?
3. Where can I get a copy of the survey plan, title and any documents listed on title for my property?
4. How can I find out if my property is in the Agricultural Land Reserve?